Thursday, January 27, 2011

About me

My name is Zina. I am 17 years.I like to read, watch TV, play computer games and help my parents.I live in the village Pelinia. I am very happy because  I live in a wonderful famaly.I study in the Theoretical Lyceum Pelinia. At the school I feel very confortable and I like to study biology, geography and Romanian language. I like the teacher of English language, because I like her method to teache us. She is very nice. I like more to trevel and my dream is to trevel in many country and know many interesting things about people.
- ZINA

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you like your English teacher since she is my daughter. Traveling to many places will help you to understand people so much better. I hope your dream will come true.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete