Thursday, January 27, 2011

My biography

My name is Diana. I am 17 and I wish soon to become major. My hobby is sport and all about it. Speaking of my classmates, I think I am the happiest that they are always near me, whenever I need. I like Romanian and English classes. In general, these teachers are superb, both physically as well as moral teaching so that students understand topics easily. I think I want to become a teacher when I grow up. My biggest dream is to have an united family in the future with a good and loving husband and obedient children. And I will make more effort to make the dream come true and I know I get results just learn. I want to know English well to trevel in a foreign country, but for this we need the help of teacher and peers.I want to say that we, students, are lucky persons having near us our teacher of English and I am grateful for the friendship that binds our lives.
                                                                                                                     =Diana=

3 comments:

  1. Teaching is a noble profession. I have been a teacher for 20 years and I still love going to work each day. Follow your passion!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're very nice&friendly person..always ready to help your friends:)
    I agree with u about English and Romanian classes,i also love these teachers;):)
    -Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why u wish so much to become major??? I would like to go back to childhood:))
    -Vicky

    ReplyDelete