Thursday, January 27, 2011

About myself...

I am Margaret and I study in the Theoretycal Lyceum from Pelinia,in Moldova.I feel confortable at school,because I love my classmates and I want to gain more knowledge for a good future.Now I am pupil in 11-B form.About myself  I can say that I am a simple girl with many good qualities  that each person.I love very much my family and I think that the most important role in our life is to be a good member,being in front with all problems.Being a responsible person ,I remain to be same girl who want to know the meaning of life!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are simple, but rather quite interesting. Loving friends and family makes you very special. And you are right about being upfront with problems - solving problems quickly gives us more time to live, love and be happy.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are not simple..u are a special girl!! I wonder at your hard-working,your beauty,calmness,intelligence...I have not as yet found any bad quality to you!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so cute...Thanks to both :*...MarGaret))

    ReplyDelete