Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vicky

Hi! My name is Vicky..my dearest persons call me Tita or Viza :D   I learn at Theoretical Lyceum Pelinia.
I like very much shopping!!It's a great pleasure for me)) Another hobby is to read Interesting books...when I finish reading a book is like I discovered a  new world :) Leisure time I surf the Internet...go out with my boyfriend and our friends. My dream is to travel all over the world,I want to know how is life and how are people in other parts of the world.
By..!!

-Vicky

5 comments:

  1. Reading is a favorite thing for me too. Even if you can't travel, you can get into a book and go to far away places and meet interesting characters. Such fun!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like shopping too , all girls do ..:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry but I do not love shopping ,,but you nice comments xD o_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all right,everyone with his preferences..we can't be all identical;)
    -Vicky

    ReplyDelete